The WiFi base station allows the ABUS WiFi battery cam to be used over a wide area. It stores video data directly, encrypted and free of charge.
- Base station for up to 2 ABUS WiFi battery cams; access via free mobile phone and tablet app App2Cam Plus; part of the ABUS Comfort Line and Smart Security World; compatible with the Smartvest wireless alarm system
- For more cameras, add additional base station(s), also depending on the structural/spatial conditions on site, if an additional WiFi battery cam is to be placed outside the range of an existing base station
- Up to 8 base stations can be integrated into the App2Cam Plus app, and up to 4 base stations into the Smartvest app
- Connect to a free power socket indoors, ideally between your own router and battery cam(s) for optimal WiFi reception
- Quickly ready for use thanks to simple commissioning (with app assistant in a few minutes; visual and acoustic feedback)
- Store on microSD card (accessory, up to 128 GB), for locally stored, always available camera footage secured inside the building (no cloud, no subscription)
- Operation/access via app purely locally in your own WiFi and, if required, additionally on the move via internet connection (encrypted)