- Body made of solid forged brass
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- 4-digit, individually resettable code
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Precision locking mechanism with additional tampering protection
Robust and rust-free. The ABUS 180IB marine combination lock is the perfect solution for outdoor use.
The ABUS 180IB combination lock is ideal for securing medium-value assets and objects where there is an average risk of theft. A forged brass lock body and a stainless-steel shackle make the Nautilus 180IB/50 model a combination lock that is resistant to wind and weather. The lock shows its strengths when exposed to severe weather and environmental influences, such as in sea and port areas, or for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use.
|Horizontal clearance b:||25 mm|
|Shackle diameter d:||8 mm|
|Height f:||115 mm|
|Schließung:||resettable digit code|
|Security Level Home Security:||5|
|Width a:||52 mm|
|Vertical clearance c:||63 mm|
|Depth e:||24 mm|
|No. of keys supplied:||without key|